Monday 2 October 2017

Mag and Ger's Anniversary

Today it is my Sister Maggie and her husband Gerald's Wedding Anniversary,
we will be going out for a meal with them tonight to celebrate.
Here's the card I have made for them



Really CAS, but quite elegant I thought.
Pool Party and White colour combination.
Using the Layering Ovals Framelits dies
I cut an oval in the piece of Pool Party card, 
then cut another oval from White card, 
discarded the oval centre and used a scalloped edge oval die
around the cut out oval to make the frame for the centre.
(This was a little bit faffy and took more than one attempt!!)
I then cut the filigree heart in Pool Party using the Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits die.
I placed this behind the oval cut out and very carefully trimmed it
 to fit nicely behind the frame.
A few tiny pearls in the centre of the flowers
and the sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet stamped in
Versamark and embossed in White Embossing Powder
and the job was complete!
Happy Anniversary Mag and Ger,
looking forward to an evening out with you both to celebrate.
xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous anniversary card your sister and her husband are going to love it. Enjoy the meal. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kate! I hope you have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, so elegant. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.