Friday 29 September 2017

White on white for Jackie' Birthday

Today is the birthday of one of my very special and dear friends, Jackie.
Jackie loves, snowdrops, white cyclamens, white orchids etc etc, you get the picture,
So I decided to make her a White on White card - not something I do often!

Here's the result, which I am quite pleased with.


Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder  for the background.
Layering Circles die for the aperture.
Flourish Thinlits for the flourish and tiny pearls for embellishment.
Greetings inked in Versamark and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder.

Have a fabulous birthday Jackie and see you soon!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card your friend Jackie is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kate, love white on white.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.