Tuesday 15 August 2017

Thank you cards

Here are three of the thank you cards that I have made to give to customers
 with their latest orders.
I have made a number of these with various colour combos


Black, Berry Burst and White



White and Pool Party



Lemon Lime Twist, black and White.



The Daisy punch makes yet another appearance, and I am able to deliver
 my customers their very own Bundle - they seem to have been waiting ages,
so it seemed appropriate to use this for their thank-you cards!
Sentiment  from Thankful Thoughts.
Layering Ovals Framelits dies.
Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
1/2" Circle punch used for daisy centre.
I'll post a few more of them later.


10 comments:

  1. Hi Kate these are stunning thank you cards your customers are going to be thrilled with them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful and I am sure your customers will be delighted to receive them.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful cards with great embossing backgrounds Kate
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of cards Kate fabulous work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Kate. Lovely colour combos xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous, love the embossed background and the bright and beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three fabulous cards, love the contrast with the bright pink and lime.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card collection Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty design - love the variety in colour ways Kate. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.