Thursday 10 August 2017

Happy Birthday Lucas

Today it's our Grandson's 14th birthday.
And as usual, I struggle with cards for males - youngsters are a little easier,
but 14th birthdays call for something a little more grown up.

So Amanda's fancy fold card came to the rescue!


angled view from above



Front View


A simple colour combo of Tempting Turquoise and White,
some retired DSP to match, "Lucas" cut using the Large Letters Framelits
and the sentiment using the Happy Birthday Thinlits die.
A couple of stars to finish it off and hey presto- finished.

I did make this card larger than the ones I have made before,
this one folds flat and fits into a C5 envelope.


8 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.