Sunday 13 August 2017

Catherine's Birthday and a Sneak Peek


Today its' the birthday of my friend and downline, Catherine.
I thought that she might like to see  a sneak peek of the new  
"Painted Harvest" stamp set which was one of my Autumn/Winter
Seasonal catalogue pre-order items.


I'm not sure that I got the Sunflowers right, but it is my first attempt!
The sentiments are from the Soft Sayings kit - I love this stamp set -
lovely sentiments!!

Happy Birthday Catherine,
have a great day!!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Catherine is going to be thrilled to receive this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the background and beautiful flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty summer card Kate!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours Kate! Great card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kate, sunflowers look fab to me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful summery card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.